AdvoCare National Success School – July 20th-22nd, 2012
Tips & Schedule Info Specific to Our Organization:
Saturday Team Gathering: Warren-Smith-Townsend Groups
6:20pm (approx) at Omni Hotel
- Begins 20 minutes after general session ends Saturday evening.
- At Omni Hotel, Texas Ballrooms A,B,C,D (across street (Houston St.) from convention center).
- This is our ONE chance over the weekend to meet as a team
- Ideally, catch dinner after our brief team gathering.
- Post team meeting is a great time to get photos with your teams, etc.
Please note our Diamond teammates who’ll gather separately due to size of group,etc:
- Lawson Organization (excluding Meadows org) will meet 6:30pm at Embassy Suites
- Meadows-Lichter Organizations: 7:00pm, Room 201C at Convention Center
Getting There, Misc.
- From DFW Airport, take a cab, limo, or shuttle to downtown Fort Worth. Ideally, spot some Advo friends & split the cost of a shuttle; plan for about $15-$20 per person for shuttle.
- Another option: rent a car and utilize navigation to get to hotel, Ft. Worth CC, etc
- Your badge is your ticket in! Registration badges will be mailed by July 13th. If issues or questions, stop by the registration desk at school or call 800-542-4800.
- There are lots of great restaurants within walking distance of Convention area hotels
- Some of the best training of Success School happens on Sunday – don’t miss it.
- HOPE YOU JOIN US IN BRINGING A BACKPACK FOR OP. HOMEFRONT BACK-TO-SCHOOL BRIGADE
Success School Will Change Your Business & Life, If You Let It
- Get ready for a weekend of great training, new friendships,
new products, new incentives, & more.
- You’re spending good time and money to be at school – take more notes than you think you need.
- Stretch yourself… If tempted to skip a session physically or mentally, flex your mental muscle.
- Take the time to network with top leaders, other distributors, & doctors.
Shake hands, ask questions.
- Build crossline relationships; it will serve you and others well.
- We’ve got 650+ teammates registered for this school – about 11,000 as a company! Ideally, connect w/ your 3-Star, Ruby, or Emerald Leader for sitting together as a group.
- Success School veterans, this is your opportunity to support and connect your first time attendees. Help make their first school experience a positive one; it’s your time to lead!
- Bring journal, pens and extra notebooks with plenty of room for notes.
- The convention center is cool; you may want a sweater or light jacket.
- Shaker bottle for mixing Spark, Rehydrate, Shakes, etc.
- Snack bag: bars/shakes, nuts/seeds, dried fruit, etc
- Cash for boxed lunches on Saturday
- We encourage you to look sharp (“Business Casual” is a good rule of thumb).
- You’re the CEO of your business.
- See you Thursday night for President’s Dinner
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OPERATION HOMEFRONT CHILDREN’S BACK PACKS TO LEADERSHIP MEETINGS FRIDAY MORNING FOR A GROUP PICTURE!
See you in Fort Worth.